Superior Products and Knowledgeable Staff
NPL Home Medical Equipment provides affordable quality solutions for all your custom mobility needs.
As a result of the evolving coronavirus situation, we have temporarily modified our normal operations until at least April 6th , as follows:
- All NPL office staff are working from home. They are fully equipped to work remotely and continue to operate effectively. You may still contact them through our main phone number (440-365-8581) as well as via email/fax.
- We have key operations staff at our facility to receive critical equipment and parts deliveries, and assemble custom chairs. We recognize and understand that many of our wheelchair clients depend on us to remain mobile and independent.
- Our service team will evaluate service requests and prioritize critical repairs and service. This may result in some delay for non-critical service.
- For your safety and that of our staff, we have implemented best practices and rigorous sanitization protocols for office, manufacturing, and field teams to mitigate the potential spread of the virus.
- We have closed our show room and offices to the public.
We will continue to provide updates to our website and Facebook page as new information is available.
We focus on custom wheelchairs, so you can be assured that NPL Home Medical Equipment will provide your with both superior products and a knowledgeable staff second to none. Rediscover the confidence that comes with independence and venture to work, play, school, or wherever your imagination takes you. With the right custom solution, nothing will slow you down!
2019 Fall CEU class at November 9th at Polaris in Columbus!
Attend our latest seminar entitled: “Power Mobility and Power Positioning: How to Evaluate For and Document it!” The need for power mobility and power positioning often go hand-in-hand. The power mobility base and the power positioning system are utilized in combination to provide functional and medical beneﬁts. These devices require significant justification in order to acquire funding coverage. This course will review how to identify the needs the individual has for the equipment and how the clinician needs to document (what is needed in the LMN) in order to justify the need for the equipment and get it funded.
Click here to register.
Van Giveaway Tradition Continues
NPL is once again giving away a wheelchair accessible van to a deserving individual or family! Click here to learn more and to nominate someone for our drawing!
New Show Room Hours
With the increase in demand for our team to come directly to our patients, we are reducing our show room hours as follows:
|Tuesday||9:00AM to 1:00PM|
|Thursday||9:00AM to 1:00PM|
We apologize for any inconvenience.
“Such great staff and always helpful and willing to come out whenever required. They will work with what you’re looking for and want to make sure that you and the patient are satisfied.” –Tanya
“Josh has been excellent with answering questions, getting back to us in a timely manner, taking over with other problems we have and an economical way to solve the problem. His techs are awesome and so very helpful too! Love this company!” –Jill